Search This Blog

Friday, March 12, 2010

America's Next Top Model Cycle 14 Episode 1

Since I missed the premier of Tyra Bank's ANTM Season 14, I am now watching it at http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTU3Mjk4OTA4.html. It is taking FOREVER to load, but it is better than looking for all those fragments of each episode on youtube.

Although I am not a big fan of Tyra Banks, I have to say that she looks amazing! Her hair changed how she looks completely! I definitely like the simple, short, fun, and young look much better. It gives her a less intimidating appearance, though she still has her annoyingly cocky personality. Her makeup is also GORGEOUS in this first episode. It looks so perfect that it's probably airbrushed, so that's why.

Anyhow, love the new look! Love America's Next Top Model!

1 comment:

I love comments! (=