Search This Blog

Sunday, April 25, 2010

CHI Silk Infusion Review

http://www.qwowi.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/chi-silk-infusion-2-6-12-mix1.jpgI didn't know what all the fuss about this product was until I tried it 10 minutes ago. My hair immediately became so soft and smooth after I applied a small amount. My hair was already half-dried- when it starts to get puffy- so I thought to try the Silk Infusion to see if it would prevent puffiness, and it does! I ran to my sister to feel my new hair, and she was surprised at how well it works.

The CHI Silk Infusion adds protein to hair, and is also a heat protectant for blow drying, curling, and straightening. It's a leave-in serum, so you don't have to rinse. It is meant to work with CHI flat irons, but it probably goes well with any brand. It comes in 2 oz, 6 oz, and 12 oz. bottles.

The only problem I do not love about this is that my hair feels slightly weighed down by it (but that's what these things do, right?), and when I run my fingers through my hair too many times, my hands get sticky from the serum. 

Overall, 4.5 out of 5 stars! Definitely recommended!
Buy the product:

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! (=