Search This Blog

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Chanel's temporary tattoos

I'm quite shocked that I haven't blogged about this yet. I found out about Chanel's line of temporary tattoos (55 for $75) about 5 months ago from the June/July issue of Seventeen Magazine (Ashley Greene wore one on the cover photo).

Why am I surprised I didn't blog about this waay back then? BECAUSE I'VE BEEN IN LOVE WITH THEM SINCE I FIRST SAW THEM! Through them, I have realized that I am a HUGE fan of bird/swallow tattoos! and none of them are as classy as the Chanel one.

But to be honest, even if I had the money to buy them, I'm not sure I would want to since they are only temporary. You'd think that since they're from Chanel, they would be, I don't know, not so temporary? But temporary tattoos are temporary tattoos, and they forever will be, because I heard that they wash off in one shower. )=

I guess I'll just have to admire them in pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! (=