Search This Blog

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Winter Formal Checklist (to bring to the dance)

This post is a tie-in to my Tips on preparing for Winter Formal Dance/Prom post.

Whenever I take a trip somewhere, even if it's just leaving my house for a few hours, I am always paranoid about forgetting things, because I tend to, well, forget. Without further ado, I would like to share with you, my Winter Formal Checklist for any sort of formal dance. I am including more things than I am actually bringing because everyone's needs vary. Make this list suitable for you!


  • Your corsage
  • Wallet (money, school ID card, dance ticket, photo reservation ticket)
  • Makeup (lipstick, lipgloss, lip balm, eyeliner (waterproof?), mascara (saw some great reviews on the Maybelline Full 'n' Soft [Waterproof] mascara on makeupalley.com), concealer, makeup removing wipes, oil blotting sheets)
  • Hair supplies (bobby pins, small bottle of hairspray (your can just pour some of your favorite hairspray in a mini spray bottle))
  • Lotion
  • Tampons/ Pads, just in case!
  • Jacket
  • Phone
  • Camera
  • Band-aids (when your shoes start hurting! you don't want blisters)
  • Your date (teehee)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! (=